Thursday 10 June 2010

Delays...

Arrrrggggghhhhhh ........

Well last week was half term so I managed pretty much nothing in terms of my course work.  But it was a lovely week and I kept up to date with my 365 project.

And this week?  Things have just taken so much longer than they should have.  It happens, I know, but it is annoying as I'd wanted to have the Assignment emailed to my tutor by now.  But I have tomorrow ear-marked for getting the email off.  All the photos are in the right folder and labelled properly, and I have begun the Word document to go with them - the intro is almost done and I know what I need to say about the photos (I think). 

Once I have got the Assignment off, I shall spend next week making sure I have completed all the projects I should have done, and then I can begin the next section.

That's the plan.......

No comments:

Post a Comment