Tuesday 12 October 2010

A week on....

...and no further forward.

I had hoped to get to the beach today where I planned to take photos of some nice yellow sand, and then whatever colourful things I could find along the way.  This would have helped me build up a nice library of colour photos I could use in the future.  But the weather was very grey and cloudy when I got up, and it's only just lifted really, and my son needed something doing in town.  So I am hoping to get out that way tomorrow if the weather is a bit better.

I also have my eye on a new lens, a 70-200 L IS USM jobbie.  I have been saving for a new camera body, but this one seems to be ok now after its little hiccup the other week, and I think that I really ought to put the money towards a good lens.  So while I was in town today I checked my balance and I'm really really close to having enough money :-)  I just want to make absolutely sure that this is the lens I want (I'm fairly certain it is, having read all the reviews) before I commit my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment