Thursday 30 May 2013

Slight change of plan

I know that I said I wasn't carrying on with TAoP officially, but was going to plod on through it just for myself, but....... I have been looking at the OCA website again and thinking that I would quite like to pick it up.

So I have emailed OCA to see what I would need to do and I'm just waiting for their reply.  I did have a little freak out at the cost of courses now, but I will worry about that when the decision is finally made.

I have been having some success with my equestrian photography business, (see my other blog CC&C for details) and I have rediscovered my love of photography in general.  I particularly enjoy taking photographs with a purpose again, which is fab.

I have had a couple of riding accidents which I have detailed in CC&C and I am suffering from really bad headaches, so I also have to think whether studying will be the best idea at the moment.  Staring at a PC screen for hours is not the best recovery for a TBI .....

So I might be back, I might not.  I'm hoping I will be back doing this - it has been on my mind for a while.

Hopefully I will see you all soon

Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment