Monday 3 June 2013

So we were talking.....

....yesterday about the cost of the OCA courses now, and we agreed that we don't have that kind of cash spare at the moment (who does!!). Especially as I can't guarantee that I will have the time to devote to studies - look what happened last time!

But then my husband pointed out that our youngest boy only has 2 more years at school, and after that I could "go to Uni and study photography full-time" if I wanted.  So, my question is, do I want to?  Sounds good - I don't have a degree, I went to work straight from school.  I enjoy photography, and I want to learn.  But do I want to go to Uni? And if I did, would it be worth it?  I will be 50 this year ( I know, I don't look it), so by the time I finished the course I'd be 55.  Is there any real point? I mean REALLY? Would I REALLY benefit from having a degree at 55?  But it does have an appeal! I mean, I'd be in my 50s and at Uni! How much fun would *that* be?

So, your thoughts would be appreciated.  And any recommendations for where I could study?

I'm going to give this some thought.......

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment