Tuesday 10 August 2010

Planning the next few projects

I have emailed my tutor and now have to concentrate on getting the second assignment to her in September.  This meant that I was able to relax and enjoy a week at Center Parcs last week.  While there I did take a few photos which I think I may be able to use for some of the upcoming projects.

I also have sorted out some photos I took recently on a building site, specifically with Project 20 - horizontal and vertical lines, in mind.

I am planning to shoot more tomorrow, and then I can complete some projects and get them on here.

As expected, the summer holidays and ferrying around the kids is taking priority over everything !  I also need to buy the school uniforms this week, as the next three weeks are already full !

Hey-ho !

No comments:

Post a Comment