Monday 6 September 2010

Oh my .......

.... I daren't even look and see when my last post was !

However, we have had a lovely summer holiday-time, with a week at Center Parcs and a week at my parents' house.  I also took the charity fund-raiser photos at the stables where my son rides.  The idea is that I take photos at the rehearsal and dress rehearsal of their panto and get them printed up, and then they are sold at £1 each at the charity day at the end of the summer. 

And now I have the builders in again - replacing the fascias on the house - which means that it's difficult to get out to take photos, or even to get organised enough to work on them.  But my second assignment has to be in this month, so I'll have to get down to it.

But first, a cup of coffee I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment