Monday 20 September 2010

Problems.....

Things are all going a bit pear shaped at the mo, and I am beginning to have a little panic about this course which was NOT the idea when I began it.  But this morning I found myself waking up early and having a little stressy moment about it.  The final straw was last weekend when I took my camera out specifically to get a picture of all the bales in a large field near us.  Beautiful day, lovely fluffy clouds in the sky, and my camera died after one shot.  I couldn't set the aperture at all.  I changed the shooting mode,  turned it off, took out the battery and even swore, but all my attempts failed.  I got it home and fiddled some more with it, and now I am the proud owner of a camera with an intermittent and unpredictable fault.  I am also the proud owner of a car with an intermittent and unpredictable fault. 

Not the end of the world, I know.  But it's annoying and a bit unsettling when I'm planning to shoot something or somewhere and I'm not sure if it'll work.  So I'm saving up my pennies for a new camera, but I don't think I'll have the money til next year.  Patience is not one of my strong points.......

No comments:

Post a Comment