Tuesday 6 July 2010

Getting down to it.....

Well yesterday turned out more successfully that I thought it would.  I managed to get 2 of the remaining projects posted on here, which just leaves project 14 - vertical and horizontal frames and project 15 - cropping, to go.  I have got, I think, 15 pairs so far, so I am wanting to get the other 5 pairs shot and resized today, and maybe begin the post.

Then I have a couple of projects to revisit (which I may do now or, more probably, leave til the end of the course when I will be doing the "tidying up") and I have to finish the amendments recommended by my tutor to my first assignment.  Then I can begin the second section, with an aim of having the second assignment sent off by the end of the month.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment