Tuesday 27 July 2010

Preparation

I spent the weekend (well, Sunday mainly) preparing for the next part of the course, which is Elements of Design.  It covers points, lines, shapes and (a bit later) colour. I'm quite looking forward to this part actually. I've been planning what photos I already have which I can use, and what photos I need to take (there's a lot!).  I'm getting a bit confused with the difference between "rhythm" and "pattern" so I'll have to look into that in more detail, perhaps a nosey around some blogs may help point me in the right direction.  If not, I'll have to post on the OCA forum...

I must also email my tutor and let her know that the next Assignment will be late (surprise) - the kids are on school holiday now, and while they are old enough to make their own entertainment, I find I am being called on for my taxi and cooking skills !

No comments:

Post a Comment