Thursday 8 March 2012

Colour still...

I have been giving more thought to the subject matter I shall be photographing to illustrate primary and secondary colours. I have decided that I really want to stick to a theme for these, and I played around with some ideas in my head:

material swatches
fruit
veges
flowers
shoes

I still think that the best option for me is to use flowers. I know it's not going to win any awards for originality as an idea, but I do (did) enjoy flower photography, and it's always a good excuse to brighten up the house with flowers... However, I may struggle with blue and possibly green flowers, although I may cover off green by allowing foliage. Blue - hmmmm bluebells will be out soon, but they aren't the blue I need to illustrate. I will have to think about that - I know you can get some cultivated blue heather, or perhaps I try dried flowers for the blue. Not very feng-shui !

I am becoming hooked on Instagram too. It's fun when you get messages through to say that someone has liked your photo. My user name in Plodder - swing by and have a look if you get chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment