Thursday 20 May 2010

Planning Assignment 1 - Contrasts

That's just about all of my notes written up now from when I began the course last year, so most of the stuff from here on in is new !

I have (and had) been giving the first assignment plenty of thought. My photos so far are on my flickr page www.flickr.com/photos/sue-in-nz/ in a set all of their own. I have decided on the 8 pairs and have, I think, 11 of the 16 required photos. I have a few ideas for the photo which includes both contrasts in one image. Between now and the middle of next week I intend to get the final 5 pictures done, and then post them all on here with a bit of explanation of my thought processes.

I'm also doing a 365 project which is on my flickr page - a photo a day for 2010 ! Nothing to do with the OCA - that one is all for me !

That's it for one day - it must be wine o'clock now !

No comments:

Post a Comment