Tuesday 25 May 2010

Still planning but getting somewhere.....

Well, I now have 9 pairs of contrasts. I have a spare pair in rough / smooth which I added over the last couple of days. I also have an extra option for "straight" as I had already got a photo of a lovely straight road near us, but over the weekend I was out walking with my younger son and we saw crops just beginning to come through which had been sown in lovely straight lines. I'll have to decide which to use.

I have also got my photo which demonstrates one contrast in a single image. I have chosen an abstract I took of a zebra's markings. It's clearly a zebra, and to me "black and white" jump into your mind when I think of zebras.

I have also begun to pull some pictures together for project 14 which is the "vertical and horizontal in a frame" project. So far I think I have 3 pairs out of the required 20 or so pairs. Plenty to be getting on with then. I also have to give thought to the horizon placement project, project 12. I did take some photos for this at Sheringham but forgot to take one with foreground interest ! D'oh !!

I also need to look at project 8, recording a sequence. I did take pictures of a small demonstration in the city, but haven't looked through them properly with a view to using them. If they aren't really usable, maybe I will visit a market. I have got a series of pictures I took at a homecoming parade in December - they may work..... Hmmmm I'll have to give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment